Membership in Scottish Masonry is easier than ever! If you are interested in joining, our petition for membership can be found by clicking the link below!
Membership Rewards Program
If you are an existing member, our new Rewards Program is available, and is a great way to to help your valley grow! The Lexington Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is pleased to announce a new membership rewards program for top-line petition signers. This program is effective beginning January 1, 2019. Rewards with be given for new member petitions only and not for affiliation or transfers. The Secretary’s office will keep track of top line signers and notify members as they become eligible to receive the rewards.
The following rewards will be offered for the number of top-line petitions specified:
One Year Dues Reward:
- Members who top-line sign on 5 petitions per this calendar year will have their dues remitted for the following calendar year. Life members will receive a $100 gift card!
- Petitions received toward the One Year Dues Reward count toward the Sportscoat and Tie and Life Membership Rewards.
Sportscoat and Tie Reward:
- Members who top-line sign on 10+ petitions in a calendar year will have their dues remitted for the next calendar year and receive a blue sportscoat and a Scottish Rite Tie.
- Petitions received toward the Sportscoat and Tie reward count toward the 30 in 5 Life Membership reward.
Life Membership Reward 30 in 5:
- Members who top-line sign 30 petitions in a five (5) year period will receive a life membership in the Lexington Scottish Rite. If they are life members already, they will receive a blue sportscoat, Scottish Rite tie and a $500 donation to the Rite Care Center or the House of the Temple Campaign in their name.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Ill. James Butler, 33°, Secretary/Registrar, Ronnie Gay 32° KCCH, Membership Chairman, District Ambassadors or Ill Chris L. Stout, PGM, 33°, Personal Representative of the Valley of Lexington, in the Orient of Kentucky.
You can download the details below!